During the course of my study in Hult and my time away from work I have had a ton of people ask me why I picked Hult out of all the possible institutions better and worse out there. Here are the reasons why
- Reputation – I have always wanted to get a higher degree from an institution that was quite well known. By the time I graduated Hult was ranked #27 best business school in the world! (http://www.hult.edu/about-hult/rankings)
- 1 Year Program – Being out of the workforce, for me, was a big risk. Especially with the economy being the way it was, the longer you were out of the workforce, the worse off your chances were. So I wanted to pick a course that allowed me to get the education I wanted in the least amount of time possible.
- Costs – Balancing out reputation and time, then came the issue of costs. With a 1 yr program you almost half your expenditure from reduced tuition fees and living expenses.
- International Exposure – With the work environment becoming progressively global by the day, its an added advantage to have any kind of international exposure. My class of 60 had students from over 30 countries and Hult website says the student body comprises of students from over 80 countries!
- Global Rotation Program – During the 1 year program, a student is allowed to rotate to up to 3 global campuses (if planned right). This gives an unbelievable wealth of fun and exposure not easily attainable elsewhere
With that out of the way, I am going to review Hult’s Dubai and San Francisco campuses which are the ones that I attended during the duration of my course. For each campus, I’ll review the Campus, Professors, Staff, Student Services and Career Services.